Monday, January 14, 2008

CANMORE WORLD CUPS!

I MADE IT!!!

I am so so so excited! I was selected to race in the National Seed Group for all four races. BUT I will only race in three of them!

This is such a huge relief and affirmation of hard work for me- and I know that the hard part is still to come, but I'm moving forward and improving and that is definetly positive energy! Now the work has been done and all I have to do is race...and not get too intimidated by the fact thats its a frickin WORLD CUP...but this is what I have been dreaming about for so long and I feel pretty calm and ready for it!

I will try to write more later!
hugs,
brooke

No comments:

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!