Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tweet Headwear...yes, I crochet too much!

My friend Siri and I started a toque (and other fun things) company (I use that term loosely). What started out as an arts and crafts/wine drinking night has slowly evolved into selling some of our hats and then from there turned into a website and then a Artisans Festival.

The company is called Tweet Headwear. The name evolved from the "tweeting" sounds my boyfriend and Siri's boyfriend made when they spotted a "hot chick"...so "Tweet" was born.

The site is evolving every day and as it stands, no two toques are the same. We also do headbands, hair bands, earrings, and then some other things are in the works...especially if you like feathers!

go to: www.tweetheadwear.weebly.com if you would like to check out the photos, you can purchase items online or just send me an email or call!

...I Thought I would use my blog for a small marketing tool!

Have a great day,
Brooke

No comments:

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!