Wednesday, February 13, 2008

EUROPE!

Hey There,
so this will be pretty quick.
After Easterns and the Dartmouth Ski festival I made a quick decision to go to Europe for 10 days (maybe longer?) I spent my first day in Zurich and had one of the best days of my life! For no other reason then I was completly content! Zurich is beautiful! Between the shopping, the city, the food the architecture and art, the river, the gorgeous people, chocolate and coffee I would move to Europe in a heartbeat. Everything is accessible via, plane, train, bus or boat. This is even more apparent in Italy where there are "ski busses" everywhere and they just drop you off at the side of the road where perfect ski trails meander there the Dolomites here. Right now I am staying in Welsberg, IT (google it...it is beautiful). The first thing I noticed were the mountains and then the beautiful architecture and then the lifestyle...oh and the cappuchinos!

So far this trip has been amazing!...other then eating too many bakery goods!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell us about your awesome result in Italy! You must be so pumped!!!

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!