Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tweet Headwear...Update





I am always amazed at how sometimes things just work out.

Tweet has slowly been taking off around the Bow Valley- We are even selling our hats, headbands and hairbands at WANT down town and furthermore, our website sales have been consistently getting better. To top that off, we have had a ton of sales from out East! Very cool...Tweet is going National!! hahaha.

Here are some photos of our most recent "photo shoot". Siri and I like showing off our hats, and with my new found love for the site Picnik its been a blast!

Please stop by want or stop by our site: www.tweetheadwear.weebly.com

Brooke

No comments:

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!