Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today




Today was a good day!


I FINALLY won my first 10km skate individual start race!


...this year was VERY tough, and although it came a bit late, the result is still sweet (although a bit bitter!)


I went for it from the start and I wanted to stomp it big time...for me...because I knew I could!


My only regret is not skiing the downhills better!


Thanks to everyone for their congrats and also for the kind words and support over the last few months- if I could give you a gold medal for the "best friend, greatest mom and dad, amazing grandparents, amazing coaches and the world's greatest teammates and to the sponsors to who helped me inch closer to my dream..." I would...I definetly would!


today was a good day!


Brooke




No comments:

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!