Friday, May 16, 2008

CALL FOR SPONSORSHIP




Ah yes, that time of year again!


Financial support in amateur sport will always be a bit of a struggle- I could give you the sob story of how I eat tuna fish out of a can, but it is not true. I'm not a starving athlete! I train hard, work hard and manage to make ends meet the best I can while still having a bit of room to breathe. However, this year, with x-c.com putting the breaks on their racing program I have been left with a substantial amount of costs with the World Cup Academy. Don't get me wrong, every penny I put into this sport and the Academy is worthwhile- and I am not in it for the money. I love this sport beyond what any tangible or monetary item it could bring. That said, reality is, I need money to pay for the coaching, travel and Academy fees.


If you or if you know of anyone interested in sponsoring an athlete please send them my email address or forward this link- I have a sponsorship package and a dvd full of photos and proposals to make a financial relationship work...I also like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners...in all seriousness though, there are a few options to ensure that there is something gained from sponsoring me, and of course I am always open to suggestions.




Regards,

Brooke

1 comment:

Sarah Cowan said...

Hey Brooke:

It's Sarah Cowan, I just wanted to thank you for helping through out Track and Field... You are my Idol, someone i can look-up to...
Thanks again for helping me with my distance running

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!